Marketing Tools

I used to use Judy Diamond for marketing purposes to get current plan information and contacts for a particular geographic location. They have gone up considerably in price. Does anyone know of a similar firm/website that provides this information? Any help is appreciated.

Personally I just use the free DOL site, but if you want an alternative to Judy Diamond, try Larkspur Data.

You can call:

Joni Adair / Vice President, Financial Advisor Division

Larkspur Data Resources, LLC

"Our Business is helping you develop your business!"

1 (800) 282-4567 ext. 15

I don't know if they are any cheaper, but I always preferred them when we used that type of service.

The material provided and the opinions expressed in this post are for general informational purposes only and should not be used or relied upon as the basis for any action or inaction. You should obtain appropriate tax, legal, or other professional advice.

I actually found them before I saw your message which was quite a coincidence. They are great. For about half the price I got the same thing Judy Diamond offered but instead of one state I got four!!!!! I happened to find them on google before I got your response but you were certainly right on the spot. Thanks.