Sign in to follow this  
GMK

Time for a new career?

Cute! Probably the most amusing thing there was the thought of a bi-partisan Congress...

As Lewis Black said, "The only thing worse than a Democrat or a Republican is when those p***** get together!"

Probably the most amusing thing there was the thought of a bi-partisan Congress...

True, but despite non-discrimination efforts and legislation, bi-partisans will probably never be accepted by some of the hetero-partisans in Congress.

• Like 1

Yeah, my fingers weren't connected to my brain when I was typing. Not quite sure why I hyphenated "bipartisan" other than my normal lack of keyboard skills. It isn't easy typing with three thumbs, especially when all three are on one hand. I maintain it is the fault of the keyboard for having the hyphen right above the "p" where it is bound to cause trouble for people like me.

Or I could blame it on the umpire, which is always a good excuse as well.

^ Sorry to disagree with you, but I think we both got it right.

Anyway, it's a mute point. If you're bipartisan, you're not in Congress any more.

Visually rhymes with cute. Anyway, English is by design a language to be messed with ... oops, with which to be messed.

(As some former President probably said, "Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.")

Visually rhymes with cute. Anyway, English is by design a language to be messed with ... oops, with which to be messed.

(As some former President probably said, "Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.")

A former President, and my father. Thanks for the chuckle!