Employee Benefit Statments

Guest Melissa Reid

Guest Melissa Reid

I am looking for a good Benefit Communication Software that will help produce Employee Benefits Statements. Our HR software does not accomodate this. Fields like wages, benefit costs, 401k, etc.. I would like to see them all on one statement

Guest Anne V

You can prepare a simplified statement using an Excel spreadsheet to gather and sort the data, and merge it with a Word file to create the actual statement -- but I'm not certain how well this works when there are a large number of variables or personalized benefits to be calculated.

Benefit statements typically require some "behind-the-scenes" programming expertise because of the high degree of customization required to be useful to and accurate for the recipients.

I'm not aware of any off-the-shelf software packages that that would enable you to simply drop in the data and "spit out" statements. But if anyone out there knows of any options, please share them -- along with your impressions of their value.

Please feel free to e-mail me if I can help with any further questions.

------------------

Guest David Dye

Check out Fringe Facts by Benefit Software, Inc. The website is listed below:

www.bsiweb.com

• 1 year later...
Guest Shelley Dunkle

I am looking for Benefit Communication Software that will help produce Employee Benefits Statements. I’ve looked at Fringe Fact, I was just wondering if there was something else on the market so I could do a comparison?

• 2 weeks later...