Jump to content

SEP prior years Simple coming year

Guest Dale

Recommended Posts

If one has maitained a SEP plan and the Employer's contribution for the employee was made in 1999 based upon the 1998 wages, can a Simple be implemented for 1999? The SEP was terminated in 1998 but the final payment was made in 1999.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...