Jump to content

US Citizens Works for Chilean Sub of US Parent - Parent Wants to Provide Self-Insured Medical Coverage

Recommended Posts

Company X is a corporation organized and operating in the US. It maintains a number of subs in the US and abroad, including one in Chile. P is a US citizen and is working in Chile (having been transferred there by X). X has a self-insured medical plan. Assuming that P will be retained on the Chilean payroll, how can X arrange to cover P under its medical plan?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm a retirement actuary. Nothing about my comments is intended or should be construed as investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. Occasionally, but not all the time, it might be reasonable to interpret my comments as actuarial or consulting advice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...