Uploading Fees

Gadgetfreak

Does anyone know how to upload an Excel file that includes just PlanID, a dollar amount, a fee description (for disclosure purposes) and maybe a date to Relius as a Fee Transaction so that it will apply that fee, pro-rata, to all participant accounts? I don't want to upload by fund, source, etc. which is what I see in the help file. Just a straight fee. But I need to upload because I have many plans at once where I need to do the calculation outside of RA.

Just for some background: I, and Relius Support, cannot figure out a way for RA to calculate a fee such as $____ for the first 20 participants with balances and $___ for each additional participant over 20 where RA calculates the total and then assesses the fee pro-rata. It can do several parts but not the whole thing. Hence why I need to do the calculations outside of Relius and bring them back in.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

ERPA, QPA, QKA

I'm not even sure many people have used this feature, but

possibly under

processing/global income update/activity import

and one of the choices is 'fees'

I've never used that option before, but I have used the gains import to magically create gains transaction for whomever I had in the excel and had a gains value.

the excel file can not be 'open' when you use this feature, otherwise it doesn't work, at least for gains it doesn't.

Apparently, a recent update now allows for the importing of a specific fee across all plan participants pro-rata. You no longer need to specify the fund or account. This is new.

I still can't figure out a way for RA to calculate a fee such as $____ for the first 20 participants with balances and $___ for each additional participant over 20 where RA calculates the total and then assesses the fee pro-rata.

Thanks for the information Tom.

ERPA, QPA, QKA

I want to try to match the fee schedule that Vanguard is using to try to steal my business :). They claim $__A___ for the first 15 participants and then $___B__ for each participant over. But they also have bands.

I cannot get Relius to calculate the total fee and then deduct pro rata.

ERPA, QPA, QKA