It took me a little bit to figure out how to delete the Grinch picture I was using.

I did have to log on, fortunately I had 'remember me' for the password so I didn't have to enter that.

Unable to do enter anything under the forum "How to use the message Boards", it treats me like I am logged out and it doesn't remember my password.

I was able to get in, but had to remember my old password. Luckily when I signed up for a lot of HR/payroll forums, I kept a pretty standard one throughout.

However, the "find new posts" isn't working, but it wasn't working for me at the end of last week either.  I really like the ability to just see new posts....

Thanks, Tom -- Please go to the window that's treating you as not being logged in, and hit the Control-F5 combination in order to refresh the window. The resulting window should show you as being logged in (i.e. "Tom Poje" appearing towards the top right part of the window, rather than "Sign In").

Regarding the viewing of new posts, I'm not sure what would have been causing the issue last week (when we were still running the previous version of the message boards software), but please let me know if you're able to view new posts when you've (1) logged in, and (2) clicked on "Activity" (a new tab that's in the menu towards the top of the page). I think you'll be pleased at all the ways you can view new and other recent activity (including posts) on the message boards!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, My 2 cents said:

In this brave new world, how do I access all new posts (across topics) since my prior session?:huh:

It took me a while to figure that out - but what I did was adjust the filters with the drop downs at the top of the listing for what I wanted (I usually look for "everything" - not just "unread" over a specified time period (I go back a few days - "since my last visit depends on hitting a browser tab (and I keep BL open all day)), then save as a new activity stream (with a new name (mine is "New Stuff").  Then it's available as part of the drop down under "Activity," then "My activity streams"