Jump to content

401(k)(10)(iii) - Distributable event or not?


Guest quentin
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest quentin

Company x owns 51% of stock of z corp., indiv. y owns remaining 49%. according to stock attribution rules of 414©, z corp. is treated as controlled group with x and participates in x's 401(k) plan. Individual y will purchase the remaining 51% of stock in z and start up a new 401(k) plan. Do the z participants in x's plan have a distibutable event upon the acquisition of all the stock in z corp. by individual y?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...