Jump to content

Employee gets married


Recommended Posts

You'll need to look at the ERISA health plan document/SPD (if there is one) to see if he is allowed to change his selection of health plan.

If his premiums are being deducted pre-tax you'll need to look at the cafeteria/125 plan document/SPD to see if he's allowed to change the amount of his pre-tax contribution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...