Circle Trust NSCC Link

I'd like to hear from anyone using this link what your experience has been with their service. I'm just curious to see how well they are handling the daily trading. I'd especially like to hear about those of you linked with them that are using Quantech.

------------------

Carol J. Ringwald

Senior Vice President

Shawmut Consulting Assoc.

• 3 months later...
Guest Alison Hetrick

We use both Circle Trust and Quantech. Our experience has not been good. The files for trades, positions and so forth are neanderthal. We do not even receive decimals in some our files.

Most recently we have had to investigate why some of our plan positions are off by tenths or hundredths of units. I found that trade files from months ago included positions to five decimal places for some trades while all of our plans were set up only to handle three. Circle Trust seems to have cleaned this up recently, haven't seen it for about a month. When we questioned them about it we were first told that they never send us anything more than three decimal places. Upon providing them with proof we were told it was a problem created by the fund company. We are still waiting to here back from them, but I don't see where they can fix it. We will just have to adjust our units in Quantech and move on.