Jump to content

Moving from SIMPLE-DFI to SIMPLE Non-DFI

Guest Steve Benjamin

Recommended Posts

Guest Steve Benjamin

A prospect is dissatisfied with the institution that sold them their SIMPLE-DFI (Form 5305). They now want to allow employees to direct their deferrals to any institution. Since this is prohibited as long as they are on the 5305, can the employer amend to Form 5304? If so, can this be done mid-year?

Also, if employer decides to just invest with us, can the employer amend to 5305 with us? If so, can this be done mid-year?

Thanks for any info you can offer, Gary!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...