AAARRRGGGHHH! 5" of new snow overnight!

Heckuva way to start a Monday morning. Oh well, supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow, so it'll be gone in a day or two. I never take my snow tires off until May anyway, so just an irritation rather than a real problem. Now I just need some cheese to go with this whine.

Northern New England. At least it is never dull, and we don't get the awful hurricanes and tornado weather that many other parts of the country get, so we really aren't so badly off. Plus, it gives us a form of entertainment - griping about the weather. Hard to do that if you live in San Diego.

9 minutes ago, Belgarath said:

Northern New England. At least it is never dull, and we don't get the awful hurricanes and tornado weather that many other parts of the country get, so we really aren't so badly off. Plus, it gives us a form of entertainment - griping about the weather. Hard to do that if you live in San Diego.

We have a large office in San Diego.  You'd be surprised how often they complain about the weather....

I just remind them that when they get thirsty, they'll all move (back) to the midwest.  We call our water storage system "snow."

37 minutes ago, Belgarath said:

30's? That's for lawn chairs and sun tan oil. (Or the rednecks just use lard)

I don't put my sandals away until we hit 25 or below....