PPA Restatement for FT William Document

If any of you are familiar with the FT William document, I have a quick question, please.  I have a takeover plan that used the FT William document.  They are not providing me with an actual PPA restatement Adoption Agreement, but only a snap on amendment for the adoption agreement.  Did FT William provide an actual PPA restated adoption agreement and my client is just not finding it or did they truly only do snap on amendments to the EGTRRA Adoption Agreement?

Thanks

This snap-on was executed by the Volume Submitter sponsor on behalf of the Plan Sponsor.  it was effective 1/1/15 and executed on 11/15/2015.  The Snap-on  included language to amend the following sections:  Eligibility, Contributions (SH and Elective Deferrals), Contributions (matching PS and other Contributions),  Vesting, In-Service Withdrawals, 

FtW found numerous problems with their pre-approved PPA doc after the approval letter was issued.  They went back to the IRS and amended their PPA restatement.  If the clients doc was done before a certain date, there is a separate amendment related to these changes that applies.  After a certain date, the changes are incorporated into the AA.  There is a PPA restatement (AA BPD, etc) either way.    

The revised/corrected documents were put on the FT Williams system on February 23, 2015.  Any plan done on or after that date on their system was fine but if completed/signed before that date needed to either be amended or redone completely.  Individually designed plan had to be redone as I recall.