Jump to content

Recommended Posts

VFCP filing will be prepared for overcharged participant fees to participants and overcharged fees to plan sponsor as a result of systematic error.  Once the principal amount and lost earnings are restored to the plan, does the plan sponsor also have to amend the Form 5500 for prior years? 

Overcharged fees are approximately $50,000 and the error goes back to 2014.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...