Clarification on DB Vs Money Purchase Vs SEP IRA etc

Dear Experts,

I need to understand a bit as i am not getting some direct answers from anywhere else. Hence seeking your guidance. Also i am not an expert in this subject so hopefully i am explaining this in laymans words so u have a complete understanding on what i am thinking. 

I have with my employer a 403b (tax sheltered) + Money purchase plan (i believe 401A) called as Plan B and a Salaried Retirement PlanDefined benefits plan simply called as pension plan A. I am clear about the 403b and i understand it well. I wanted to know if the Money purchase plan (401A) and the Salaried Retirement Plan / Defined benefits plan ( Plan A)... are any type of an IRA. Like a SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA, etc

The reason i am asking is that I plan to open an TIRA (Trad IRA) and i wanted to know if the above plans go in the pro rata rule on IRAs. The Plan administrator is not able to explain what type of plan the so called "Plan A" and the 401A actually are. Bottom line i simply want to confirm that these plans especially the salaried retirement plan are not any type of SEP IRA / SIMPLE IRA or any other IRA of any sorts to be doubly sure so that me opening an TIRA does not have any pro rata applicable from these plans. 

Best Regards and thanking in advance.

If you are accurately describing all the plans correctly, ie one is a 403(b),  a money purchase plan and a defined benefit plan than none of them are a SEP or Simple or any other kind of IRA.  All 3 are a type of Qualified Retirement plan. 

You should be able to open an IRA without a problem.  Since you are covered by a retirement plan (3 in fact) there could be limits on how much is deductible when you put money into your IRA.