Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lori H

E&O insurance for TPA???

Recommended Posts

We used Hiscox Insurance Company.  A $1M limit with $500 deductible is around $1300 a year.  Needed $1M minimum to work with a couple of recordkeepers but you can certainly go with less if you aren't being hit with those requirements.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...