APR at age 65 if Actuarial Assumption are 1994 GAM without setback, pre/post 7% and 5%

We are using Relius software.

Please help me how to pull from Relius (or direct me where/how to find it)the APR at age 65 if the actuarial assumptions are: Pre-retirement 7% interest; Post-retirement 5% interest, and the 1994 Group Annuity Mortality without setback.

The easiest way to obtain an APR is to go under Data Entry / Tables / Annuities. You can enter the post-retirement interest rate and mortality table and the form of annuity. Hit print and a table will be generated with the results.

BTW, most actuaries who frequent these message boards already have a personal spreadsheet that does (at least approximately) these calculations.  (No, you cannot have a copy of mine.)  If you want to check your results, just post it for feedback. 

I'm a retirement actuary. Nothing about my comments is intended or should be construed as investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. Occasionally, but not all the time, it might be reasonable to interpret my comments as actuarial or consulting advice.

FAPInJax:  Thank you very much for the your help. My 1st confusion was whether to use the pre- or post- retirement interest rate and you give me a hint. My 2nd confusion was and still is I couldn't find gender neutral 1994 Group Annuity Mortality table in Relius under Data Entry / Tables / Annuities. If I use 1994 Group Annuity Female/Male the APR will be 150.2975 and 133.8514, respectively. Looking at the prior actuarial valuation, it appears they used 139.383 for APR at age 65  when actuarial assumptions is Pre-retirement 7% interest; Post-retirement 5% interest, and the 1994 Group Annuity Mortality without setback.

david rigby, Thank you for your reply. I regularly uses actuarial valuation spreadsheet particularly for potential client to prepare proposal then move it to Relius when the prospect become our client. Every year, I update the spreadsheet by updating actuarial tables to reflect the most current applicable mortality table by exporting the data from Relius Data Entry / Tables / commutation Factors - Post-retirement qx, lx, Dx, Nx, Nx(12), 12*Nx(12)/Dx just to figure out the APR at different age. My issue  remains the same - not finding gender neutral 1994 Group Annuity Mortality table in Relius.

I do not have sex distinct 1994 Group Annuity tables. The only table I am seeing is the 1994 Group Annuity (GATT) table. I cannot match that APR regardless of which mortality table I use. I would suggest contacting the other actuary and obtaining the mortality table.