Forfeiture Report/Statement

Mr Bagwell

Tom,

I was looking for the transactional data that you see in plan specs for forfeitures.  (the ins and outs, dividends, etc) Except in a nice report.  I don't know how to create anything from Crystal Reports.....

I don't know of any report in standard reports or report writer that would do this for me.

Thanks

Tom,

Appreciate your help, but one last try as this is not a must have at all.  :)

Here is a snap shot of what you see in plan specs.  It's rather dull and unimpressive if a client asks to see the activity in forfeitures for the year.  If asked for, we would copy the info and paste into excel to fancy up.  We would add the names of the participants that had a forfeiture.  We would say what the forfeiture suspense adjustment actually was. (example profit sharing or fees)

1024893334_ForfeitureSnapshot.PNG.f7144af7f7e85c2f53c697fb4749cc2c.PNG

I was just curious what others do and if they have a report they might be willing to share.

Hope this makes sense.

PS. The forfeitures do not share in the dividends?  That could be a separate thread.

Thanks

I know what you're after...I've had the same problem when the client asks where the forfeitures came from and where they went (in detail).  Looking for just the forfeiture account activity even on many of the large vendor platforms can be discouraging. 

Since the Relius detailed Summary of Accounts by participant contains the "forfeiture out" data for those who got paid out, there probably is a way to pull that information.  

I'm sorry that doesn't help you much right now, but perhaps could be a starting point for an adventurous Relius/Crystal user.  I haven't had the time recently to work on any Custom reports but maybe some day can take a look.