Point of this board?

Guest CJF

This is really addressed to the board sponsors and moderators. I would like to know what the point of this board is? Questions RARELY get answered--only 6 out of the last 24 posts had replys. I was so pleased to have found this board in hopes to have others offer input into my concerns, but quite frankly it is a joke and a big waste of time due to lack of answers.

This is a voluntary service. Sometimes people don't respond because they actually don't know how to help. Sometimes they don't understand the question. Sometimes you just don't get lucky.

I guess I would be grateful for the 6 responses that you did receive. If even one was helpful and moved you along the path of solving something that was worth the effort to post a request for assistance, the bulletin board has contributed.

Becky, I guess I am in the "just don't get lucky category." By the 6 replys I mentioned I was referring to 6 TOTAL replys to ALL of the last 24 posts--not just mine. Your response is the only one I received to any of my posts so I'll just have to look elsewhere for answers.

I guess before you give up, I would recommend that you look at your prior posts - where were they placed, how were they phrased, etc. I know that frequently questions are posted in the wrong area (because this is so technical, that is easy to do) or the introductory remarks don't catch one's eye.

I would not give up yet. I don't know where else you get a chance for this kind of feed back.