Jump to content

Self Correction Available?

Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...

No, but IRS may entertain a more informal closing procedure at the District level. Contact the EP Chief Technical or the Division Chief. If not, the plan was not good for that year and all contributions should be treated as wages on amended Form W-2. If self-employed, Form 1040 and schedule C (or F) will need to be changed. SIMPLEs are very unforgiving.

[This message has been edited by Gary Lesser (edited 05-17-2000).]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...