Sign in to follow this  
Tom Poje

Happy Silver Anniversary Benefits Link

image.png.aab17632c5135e642f923ff9f4258b8d.png

At least, according to my old coffee Mug, April 20th is the official day.

Makes a good excuse for a former 'links' contributor to finally post a meaningful message. 

• Like 4

Hi Tom! We miss you! I hope you and family/friends are happy and (especially) healthy, and that you are enjoying your retirement. I get the feeling that many of us on these boards are "old timers" who will be retiring in the next few years, so if retirement stinks, please don't burst my bubble by saying so...

Best wishes.

2 hours ago, Belgarath said:

Hi Tom! We miss you! I hope you and family/friends are happy and (especially) healthy, and that you are enjoying your retirement. I get the feeling that many of us on these boards are "old timers" who will be retiring in the next few years, so if retirement stinks, please don't burst my bubble by saying so...

Best wishes.

Ditto - to the max - except the part about us "old-timers" retiring soon.  No rest for the weary/wicked!

Hi, Tom!

I am still 37, however, having decided to get off the merry-go-round aging thing back when I started the web site. Have gone from being a Boomer to being a Millennial, and closing in on Gen X.

25 years. How can it be? Until we got your note, Lois and I had forgotten about the date!

Just be very careful you don't forget your OWN anniversary, or you might find yourself reading up on QDRO's...😁

• Like 1

I was going to say if you can't remember your 25th anniversary then "BAD JOB WALT. BAD JOB"

the best part of not having to go to work, no adp tests, etc has been getting to church in the morning, but now with the virus even that is no longer available.  I thought it would take awhile to forget the pension stuff, but no, I don't even think about it. Except I did pencil it in to remember the 25th, at least give me that much credit.

In other words, I no longer have the pension stuff and Dave's not here man, Dave's not here