Dave Baker

Do you know that BenefitsLink has free daily email newsletters? Please respond via this poll.

Do you know that BenefitsLink has free daily email newsletters?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Did you know that BenefitsLink has free daily email newsletters?

• No, I did not know about either one of the newsletters.
    • Yes -- but I'm not subscribed to either one.
    • Yes -- and I'm already subscribed to one or both.

Do you know that BenefitsLink has free daily email newsletters? (The BenefitsLink Retirement Plans Newsletter and the BenefitsLink Health & Welfare Plans Newsletter.)

I'm concerned that maybe the menu on these message boards hasn't been effective in telling folks about them.

I would very much appreciate your responding via a click on one of the answers in the poll above.

Your response and the responses of others are anonymous.

• Like 1

Are you telling me there are people out there NOT getting the daily newsletters???

Signing up for the benefitslink newsletters was on the to-do list handed to me on my first day in the industry¬†ūü§ď

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some might not use the newsletter feature because one has a habit of coming to the website, including its news webpage, every day.

• Like 1

I share a couple times a year an item from the news letter with my peers at the firm I work at.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RatherBeGolfing said:

Are you telling me there are people out there NOT getting the daily newsletters???

Signing up for the benefitslink newsletters was on the to-do list handed to me on my first day in the industry¬†ūü§ď

I already get way too many emails about the industry!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ratherbereading said:

I already get way too many emails about the industry!

Getting the BL newsletter is a great way to eliminate others.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It is a great source of information together with the message boards. Thank you for keeping this running. A great wealth of information/experience.

• Like 1

Thanks for participating in this poll!

Only 1 person of the 46 participants had not heard of the newsletters. 6 knew of them but are not subscribed to either edition of the newsletters. Everybody else (39) subscribes to one or both.

Very helpful -- thanks again.