Relius Admin electronic pp statements

TPAnnie

I've looked everywhere with no luck, and while I've placed an incident request, I was hoping maybe someone here can tell me what I'm missing.  I want to email pp statements for a small plan.  I've checked boxes allowing electronic statements in plan specs and census data.  I've entered the correct (I think) smtp info in the email under system admin.  I've got a valid email for the pp.  When I print the statement to email the pp, I get a timeout notice.  (When I used another SMTP, I'd get a server can't be found error, which is what makes me think I've got that portion set up correctly.)  It's like I'm missing an execute step, or need to authorize my mail client to send the email on Relius' behalf?  Any ideas what might I be missing?  thank you!

Interested to see if anyone will respond.   We only send Relius statements out for our pooled accounts, otherwise they get them from the investment houses.  But we don't email the Relius statements to participants, we put them in the valuation for the plan sponsor to distribute. 

• Like 1

You might get a more robust response if you make it a bit easier for somebody to help.  I know that I just blow by most posts that make me do research just to figure out the question.  Maybe somebody else will chime in if you were to give a hint what "pp" stands for. 

10 hours ago, Mike Preston said:

You might get a more robust response if you make it a bit easier for somebody to help.  I know that I just blow by most posts that make me do research just to figure out the question.  Maybe somebody else will chime in if you were to give a hint what "pp" stands for. 

Participant(s)?