TPA Selling Business

We are starting the process of selling our TPA business.  We focus exclusively on administration, compliance, and plan documents.  Our book of business consists mainly of DC Plans plus a handful of DB plans.

If you are in the market for buying a book of business or know somebody, please let me know.

On 4/29/2021 at 12:55 PM, TPA Selling Business said:

We are starting the process of selling our TPA business.  We focus exclusively on administration, compliance, and plan documents.  Our book of business consists mainly of DC Plans plus a handful of DB plans.

If you are in the market for buying a book of business or know somebody, please let me know.

Hi, I am part of a TPA firm and we are actively looking to buy a book of business. If you are interested, please let me know your availability to discuss further. You can email me at Darrell@mrpplansinc.com.

Thank you,

Darrell 

We are a TPA firm that has acquired 2 TPA firms since 2015. We are always considering acquiring firms, particularly those with a significant focus on DC plans. We have an in-house actuary and DB team to handle the block of DB plans as well. We typically pay a premium compared to the marketplace. Please reply if interested.