DB Plan Documents for a Municipality

We have an opportunity to establish two DB plans for a municipality but our actuary does not have a plan document that can be used.  Does anyone know a good actuary or attorney who can draft these documents?  Illustrations have been done following the provisions of another municipality (we have their plan documents) and the decision-makers were happy with the results so the provisions can be copied from that municipality's plans.  We are in the finalist stage and need to get a quote together so please reach-out if you can do them or if you have a good recommendation.

What state?

The material provided and the opinions expressed in this post are for general informational purposes only and should not be used or relied upon as the basis for any action or inaction. You should obtain appropriate tax, legal, or other professional advice.

If anyone comes across this and needs a referral, I found an attorney who drafts these documents.  The fees are reasonable (as far as attorneys go) and the attorney I'm working with is knowledgeable, very responsive, and a pleasure to work with - feel free to message me and I'll provide information.