Jump to content

Distribution to a Restricted HCE

Recommended Posts

One of the 25 highest paid restricted HCE in a DB plan wants payment of his benefits as a lump sum. He does not want to deposit funds into an escrow.

Can anybody recommend an insurer that would sell a bond to cover his restricted benefit?

Greatly appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...