Jump to content

Delinquent Employer Contributions to HSA

Recommended Posts

Hello! Would greatly appreciate any help on the following - IRS Notice 2008-59 (Q/A 21) states that employers can make HSA contributions for a prior tax year, provided the contribution is made by the federal tax return due date (without extensions). What can an employer do to correct delinquent contributions if the tax return due date has already passed for the previous year? Many thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...