ICHRA / QSEHRA + Group dental & vision plan

Just polling here.... can a group offer a QSEHRA / ICHRA ONLY for health insurance, but then have a group plan for dental / vision?  There's folks out there that are saying, "no, because the dental is considered a group health plan... you cannot combine it with a QSEHRA and you cannot offer the medical insurance ICHRA with the traditional group plan dental".  I disagree, but figure I should poll it here.

14 hours ago, Benefits 101 said:

Just polling here.... can a group offer a QSEHRA / ICHRA ONLY for health insurance, but then have a group plan for dental / vision?  There's folks out there that are saying, "no, because the dental is considered a group health plan... you cannot combine it with a QSEHRA and you cannot offer the medical insurance ICHRA with the traditional group plan dental".  I disagree, but figure I should poll it here.

QSEHRA can’t be offered with a group dental plan. ICHRA can be offered with a group dental plan.

1 hour ago, leevena said:

QSEHRA can’t be offered with a group dental plan. ICHRA can be offered with a group dental plan.

Thanks!  Can you offer some guidance to some law / IRS code / FAQ?  I've received a myriad of conflicting answers. The ICHRA / QSEHRA people say "yes! you can offer either with a group dental plan! no problem!"  Then some people say NO!  A group dental plan is considered a GROUP health plan.