ARP Modifications to Annual Funding Notice

Has there been any guidance released relating to if or how the Annual Funding Notice should be modified to reflect the funding relief of the American Rescue Plan? I think the interest rate changes shouldn't be a big deal given the guidance from when MAP-21 was released, but should we attempt to demonstrate the impact on the MRC of the change from a 7-year to 15-year amortization period, along with an amortization fresh start?

The MAP-21 disclosures were due to the discretionary nature of the adopted relief.(If I remember my AFN logic correctly, the additional disclosure was only if MAP rates were used before HAFTA)  If ARP is likewise discretionary i would include a similar comparison; but if it's mandatory then what good does it due to disclose a what if that can't be?

• 2 weeks later...

I saw something that the old 2020 expiration date for the HATFA disclosure was just updated to 2034 for the ARPA impact.

Since 2022 is the required start for the 15-year amort, and my plan didn't have a 2021 stabilized shortfall, I'm thern doing my unstabilized MRC based on 7-year because it's all hypothetical, indeed.