Reference books for cross-tested plans

R. Butler

I will email you my notes for the software system I use - guess you can ignore most of the notes as a result, but what the heck there is enough there to make anyone sick.

no seriously, I do indicate where the numbers come from, how to impute disparity, etc.

send me your email address so I can attach a file.

I would also be interested in a reference book for cross testing, or a(4) general testing, but I have looked and haven't found one. To my surprise, ASPA doesn't seem to have one (yet), although some of their texts do touch upon the subject in general terms.

A Q&A as either a training manual for beginners or a reference for technical issues would be great, so if someone runs across one (or writes one before they're outlawed-just kidding), I'll be a buyer.

do you have time for a long winded story?

supposedly - if the boss reduces my work load a little - (I will believe it when I see it) I am to help edit or add or write material for the second edition of 'Coverage and Nondiscrimination Answer Book'. (As with most first editions there are a number of areas in the book that need a little help) so maybe there will be an improved edition in the spring. anyway, I will take your comments as meaning you would like a question (or two) 'how was this E-Bar determined?'

open mouth, insert foot

I have two or three months to send some material in.

all that being said, the calculations are not really that bad - well, ok, the notes I e-mailed out only deal with current year contributions in a DC plan. there are other possibilitites - 6 of them with DB alone that I can think of - but since most people aren't dealing with those I didn't cover them.