Document provider

For 30+ years, I drafted plan documents for clients and consulted them when issues arised.  Most of my clients (small professional practices) used a local investment adviser/broker to invest plan assets, and a local accounting firm to perform allocation/testing computations and Forms 5500 and SARs.

Some time ago I notified my plan document/consulting clients that I would no longer be a provider of plan documents, though am yet available for design, operations and fix-it consultations.  Since July 1, I've been contacted by a few 'procrastinators' looking for a source of just plan documents for Cycle 3 restatements and later updates.

If you so provide documents separate and apart from other services, and would be interested in either referrals from me or providing a document with me involved in the design, please e-mail me at johnsimmonslaw@gmail.com.

Thank you

John Simmons

johnsimmonslaw@gmail.com

Note to Readers: For you, I'm a stranger posting on a bulletin board. Posts here should not be given the same weight as personalized advice from a professional who knows or can learn all the facts of your situation.

Am emailing a confidential reply..

Patricia Neal Jensen, JD, VP

Nonprofit Plans FuturePlan

Patricia.Jensen@FuturePlan.com

Patricia Neal Jensen, JD

Vice President and Nonprofit Practice Leader

|Future Plan, an Ascensus Company

21031 Ventura Blvd., 12th Floor

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

E patricia.jensen@futureplan.com

P 949-325-6727