Integrated SEPs

SMB

I have never seen an integrated SEP protoptype. You could have an individually designed/drafted SEP document if it makes financial sense to employer. And it would not make sense for someone to sponsor such a prototype document because few employers (if any) would ever do the integration calulation correctly and then we get into all kinds of legal/tax issues to employer and prototype sponsor. A non-integrated plan is easy for the employer to operate and understand. And even then there are, frequently, eligibility mistakes - accidently excluding eligible employees.

Guest AFRICA6796

Pershing, divivision of Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corporation (DLJSC) Now division of Credit Suisse of First Boston (CSFB) offers a prototype SEP which has a provision for integration with social security. The SEP plan document includes very easy to understand step by step instructions on computing the integration contributions. I think that you need to go through a Broker-dealer firm that clears through them. I use it- i am not a CPA and I am able to do my own calculations by follwing the instructions in the document