Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Employer currently has a Model 5305-SEP and wants to add a CB plan - they cannot use a 5305-SEP with a CB plan, so they will need to establish a new SEP. 

Once they are able to find a provider to prepare the new SEP, will the new SEP be an amendment to the original 5305-SEP or a brand new employer plan? 

If it is a new employer plan, will the current participants in the Model 5305-SEP be allowed to roll their money into the new employer SEP plan?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...