Jump to content

Amend 5500 to reduce profit sharing contribution

J King

Recommended Posts

We have a client with a safe harbor and cross tested profit sharing plan. They opted to maximize contributions for the owners. 5500 was filed and participant statements delivered. Now they do not have the money to fund the plan. Can they amend the profit sharing contribution and 5500 by still giving all the NHCE's the same contribution, but reducing the owners profit sharing to zero?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...