12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
As a follow-up to Bass, Berry & Sims’ previous webinars on the Play or Pay Mandate, the Employee Benefits attorneys at Bass, Berry & Sims will walk through an action plan that employers can use to prepare for and ensure compliance with the Affordable Care Act. In addition, the firm’s Employee Benefits attorneys will provide a refresher and updates on other provisions of the Affordable Care Act that are effective or will become effective in the future.
Topics are scheduled to include:
- Play or Pay Mandate Action Plan and Reporting Requirements
- Other Affordable Care Act Provisions:
New Employer Taxes, including:
- Advance Notice of Material Health Plan Changes
- Automatic Enrollment
- Non-Discrimination Rules for Insured Plans
- Prohibition on Pre-Existing Condition Exclusions and Annual Limits
- Expanded Wellness Program Rules
- Patient-Centered Outcome Research Institute Trust Fund Fees
- Excise Tax on High Cost Coverage (the so-called “Cadillac Tax”)
Continue by clicking on the following link: