Recorded May 14, 2014
This webinar answers questions you, your family members, or your clients may have, including:
- When can I take Social Security retirement benefits?
- What difference does it make to wait?
- How does working longer affect my benefits?
- How does waiting to take benefits increase protection for widowed spouses?
- Why are these questions important to Hispanic Americans?
- What are important questions for African Americans to consider?
- Is there a risk in waiting? Will Social Security still be there?
Continue by clicking on the following link: