Panelists will analyze the Supreme Court decisions affecting ERISA plans, participants and providers, reflect on their impact on future litigation, discuss steps your clients should be taking in response to the decisions, and gaze into the crystal ball for next Term’s cases.
- Time Limits For Filing Suit: Heimeshoff, Tibble & More
- • Employer Securities: Dudenhoefer and the Securities Cases of Troice & Halliburton
- • Essential Benefits: Now What After Hobby Lobby?
- • Retiree Health Vesting: Tacket
Moderator: Mary Ellen Signorille, AARP Foundation Litigation, Washington, DC
- Deborah S. Davidson, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, Chicago, IL
- Elizabeth Hopkins, Counsel for Appellate and Special Litigation, U.S. Department of Labor, Washington, DC & Los Angeles, CA
- Teresa Renaker, Lewis, Feinberg, Lee, Renaker & Jackson, PC, Oakland, CA
Continue by clicking on the following link: