The program will cover current actions to prepare for and to minimize exposure for the employer shared responsibility penalty in 2015, and what you need to consider regarding the employer shared responsibility penalty in any corporate transaction or formation of a new entity.
The presentation will include:
- An overview of the employer mandate or shared responsibility penalty.
- Related reporting requirements and the types of data that employers must collect.
- The impact of alternative choices on penalties, records and reporting.
- Corporate transaction considerations from the shared responsibility penalty
- When it may apply
- Records to review
- Liabilities triggered or potentially acquired
Continue by clicking on the following link: