2 – 3:00 p.m., ET [archive and transcript to follow]
Going in-house can be overwhelming – regardless of the size of your in-house department (which might be just you!) – particularly if you have oversight for executive compensation arrangements & disclosure requirements.
Join these experts as they cover a large range of areas to help get you up-to-speed:
Among other topics, the webcast will cover:
- Erik Lundgren, Partner, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Kristin Kruska, Senior Counsel – Corporate, Securities & Transactions, Motorola Solutions
- Becca Polak, EVP, General Counsel & Secretary, KAR Auction Services
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately after the program - and a text transcript of the program will be posted on CompensationStandards.com about a week after the live webcast.
- What are the fundamental securities law issues you need to be comfortable with, both SEC and stock exchange-related
- Tips for being an efficient & effective in-house practitioner
- What you need to know about ISS & Glass Lewis
Continue by clicking on the following link: