8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Don't get left behind - arm yourself with an updated knowledge of HSAs, HRAs and FSAs.
Recent regulation as well as implementation of the Affordable Care Act has changed the way that we think about health insurance. Offering supplemental health insurance options to your employees has become complicated as a result.
Attend this seminar and stay ahead of the game with a comprehensive knowledge of the most recent updates that affect you. Walk away with not only the rules and regulations, but also the practical and real life scenarios for plan design, implementation and communication of these plans. Discover how these plans help manage costs to both current and former employees, and attract a talented workforce.
Benefits for You
- Learn eligibility rules governing FSAs, HRAs, HSAs
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of different plan types
- Review important plan design considerations
- Explain the necessary administrative requirements for Section 125 plans
- You will be able to review recent guidance on FSA, HRA and HSA eligibility.
- You will be able to discuss plan design and utilization.
- You will be able to describe interplay/coordination of HRA, HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- You will be able to explain recent legal developments governing cafeteria plans, HSA, FSAs and HRA.
Fireside Inn & Suites
81 Riverside Street
Portland, ME 04103
Continue by clicking on the following link: