12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Speaker – S. Derrin Watson, J.D., APM
Forfeitures have been getting a lot of focus from the IRS. This program takes a close look at the issues surrounding forfeitures and the design opportunities you can use to address those issues.
- What can you do with forfeitures?
- How quickly must you allocate forfeitures?
- To what extent can you use forfeitures in resolving plan defects?
- When does a forfeiture arise?
- How do document choices regarding forfeitures affect safe harbor status?
- What can you do with a forfeiture?
- Effect of forfeiture clauses on plan testing
Continue by clicking on the following link: