2:00 p.m. ET
The first filings of employer form IRS 1094-C and employee notice form 1095-C are due in early 2016. Most employers and advisors do not yet fully appreciate the impact that these new reporting requirements will have on administrative departments. Meeting reporting data parameters will require aggregating, tracking and reporting MONTHLY compliance dataónot only for new variable part-time/temporary and seasonal employees, but also for full-time employees for whom the variable hour eligibility determination is not a concern.
These complex data requirements, if not automated for reporting and submission, will create a significant bottleneck and risk for employers. Do not wait to be properly prepared! Learn how to simplify compliance of your benefits strategies under the ACA while automating all 2016 reporting.
During this webinar, weíll discuss how employers can optimize business strategy in the ACA landscape, with topics including:
- Tracking eligibility and benefits reporting data required for both variable and full-time staff
- Automating IRS reporting, including 1094-C government and 1095-C employee forms
- Documentation and policy administration requirements
- Automating federal and state-by-state regulations
- Analyzing plan strategies for compliance, cost and risk
- Achieving clarity, compliance and control over your benefits program
Continue by clicking on the following link: