View More Mercer Webcasts and Conferences
Market Poised For Accelerated Risk Transfer Activity
Feb. 24, 2015
2:00 pm - 3:00pm EST
Pension risk transfer activity saw another banner year in 2014 with more jumbo buyout deals and a substantial uptick in voluntary cashout programs generating further interest and momentum. Despite falling funding levels, 2015 also provides many opportunities to manage and transfer pension risk and raises a host of recent developments sponsors should consider. Join Mercer experts on Feb 24th at 2pm EST for an in-depth discussion on developments in the pension risk transfer market.
We will be discussing:
- An update on a broad array of risk transfer approaches including buyouts, voluntary cashouts and full plan termination.
- How recent mortality table changes affect these risk transfer activities in different ways.
- How sponsors are reacting to continued downward pressure on interest rates.
- The case to be made for voluntary pre-funding in a low rate environment.
- Case studies and innovations in the buyout market, and how increased sophistication can improve buyout price transparency and deliver cost savings.
Continue by clicking on the following link: