12:15-1:30 p.m. (Central).
As the fifth birthday of the Dodd-Frank Act fades into history, we are still awaiting rules from four of its main executive compensation provisions to be finalized. Proposed rules have been issued for all four (clawbacks, pay ratio, hedging, and pay for performance), and final rules are rumored for at least one in the very near future. Meanwhile, congressional pressure increases for the SEC to issue its final rules.
Please join partners Scott Landau and Erik Lundgren from our executive compensation and employee benefits practice for a practical, interactive presentation that will review the status of each of the “Last Four” requirements, compliance challenges facing companies, and strategies and action items for addressing the requirements and their uncertain timing.
This eLunch will examine the following areas:
An eLunch is a complimentary, interactive seminar where participants watch and listen to a presentation given by Winston & Strawn attorneys over the Internet.
- Overview and Projected Timeline for Dodd-Frank Rules and Compliance
- Open Questions from Recently Proposed Clawback Rules
- Impact of Pay for Performance Rules
- Pending(?) Final Pay Ratio Rules
- Anti-Hedging Policies and Practices
- Benefits and Likelihood of Early Compliance
- Critical Steps to Take Now
Continue by clicking on the following link: