1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Eastern
Please join Deloitte Consulting's Paul Lambdin and the Deloitte Center for Health Solutions' Sarah Thomas on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015 at 1PM Eastern as they report on findings from the Deloitte Center for Health Solutions 2015 Survey of US Health Care Consumers and share their perspectives, insights and potential stakeholder strategies as they discuss Public Health Exchanges and Consumer Engagement: Deloitte Center for Health Solutions Research and Perspectives.
Participants will be able to:
- Examine research findings from the the Deloitte Center for Health Solutions 2015 Survey of US Health Care Consumers.
- Compare and understand differences in consumer HIX enrollee behaviors to employer group, Medicare and Medicaid enrollees.
- Explore a number of implications for health plans and exchanges regarding consumer HIX enrollee perceptions and behaviors.
- Identify specific opportunities to help equip HIX enrollees to become well-informed health insurance purchasers and more fully engaged health care consumers.
- Learn about specific challenges in retaining and engaging HIX enrollees, and drivers of dissatisfaction and plan switching.
- Identify strategies for public health exchanges and health plans to improve specific aspects of the consumer experience, and further widen the engagement door they have opened.
- Engage in interactive learning through online question submission, attendee feedback and opportunity for follow-up questions, and networking with attendees, faculty and other professionals through a dedicated LinkedIn group.
To purchase recording and materials: http://www.healthwebsummit.com/pastevents.htm
Continue by clicking on the following link: