2 pm ET
In 2016, ACA compliance gets real. Employers will need to begin complying with Sections 6055 and 6056 of the IRS Code. Failure to file the required informational returns – including incomplete or inaccurate forms – could result in both reporting penalties and penalties under the ACA’s shared responsibility provisions. How do you avoid getting stuck in the mud with ACA reporting and messy with fines and penalties?
In this webinar, we will take a deep dive into specific reporting questions about Forms 1094 and 1095 including:
- What are the things you may not know about reporting and tracking for full-time employees?
- What do you need to know about contingent workers and union employees?
- How do you handle retirees – including union retirees, retirees with HRAs and HRRAs and Medicare?
- What are specific COBRA challenges you need to know about?
- What are key reporting differences between fully insured plans and self-insured plans? What about companies that offer both types?
- What are the most common questions when filing out Lines 14 and 16?
- What do I need to know about transition relief?
Continue by clicking on the following link: