3:00 pm - 4:30 pm Eastern
Boil Down the New Rules, Processes and Best Practices
Do you have a good handle on the new rules and regulations? How confident are you advising on IRA's and Non-ERISA plans? Do you know the new DOL Fiduciary Rule and Future Estate Planning process? In this timely program, expert faculty will review EXACTLY what you need to know regarding these new rules, processes and best practices.
- Gain insight on the new DOL Fiduciary Rule and future estate planning process.
- Identify best practices.
- Learn how to establish a clear justification for advice in the best interest of the client in writing.
- Identify and avoid conflicts and potential conflicts.
- Manage and mitigate material conflicts.
- Get guidance on handling IRA's and Non-ERISA Plans.
Continue by clicking on the following link: