[PowerPoint slides are online.]
Topics for Discussion
- In this special one-hour session, we will cover all of the important (and tricky!) compliance issues for HDHPs and HSAs!
- What are the requirements for a plan to qualify as a HDHP?
- How are HSAs uniquely triple-tax advantaged accounts?
- What are the HSA eligibility requirements?
- How do the statutory contribution limits apply in various scenarios (including mid-year hires)?
- What rules apply to HSA distributions?
- What are the reporting requirements for employers, employees, and the bank?
- Plus a full rundown of the common special issues that employers face: HSA and Medicare interaction, Different HSA dependent rules, Section 125 and HSA interplay, How health FSAs affect HSAs, Correct mistaken contributions, When HSAs are subject to ERISA, Additional taxes for excess contributions or last-month rule, State income tax issues, Post-deductible HRAs, and more!
More Information, How to Register