1:00 pm - 2:30 pm Eastern
Essential HIPAA Information You Need to Know
HIPAA compliance presents a myriad of challenges for attorneys, healthcare providers and business associates. Are you up to speed on all of the traps that can lead to serious legal headaches? If HIPAA data breaches, penalties, and audits are all terms that leave you or your clients in a cold sweat, this course is for you.
Obtain the essential information you need to navigate HIPAA-related issues with confidence - register today!
- Analyze HIPAA rules and obtain essential information you - and your clients - need to know.
- Determine whether you are a business associate and if you are subject to high-priced HIPAA penalties.
- Obtain best practices for using HIPAA-protected documents in litigation, storing them and more.
- HIPAA Regulation Essentials: The Privacy Rule and The Security Rule
- HIPAA Penalties: The High Price of Noncompliance
- OCR Audit Updates: Are You or Your Clients at Risk?
- Attorneys: When are You a Business Associate?
- Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information: What Attorneys Must Know
- HIPAA-Protected Documents in Litigation: Discovery, Use and More
- Storing HIPAA-Protected Documents: Avoiding Penalties
- HIPAA and Electronic Communication: Sidestepping Pitfalls
- HIPAA Compliance 101 for Employers: Healthcare Plans, FMLA, Workers' Comp and Other Considerations
- Essential HIPAA Updates: Keeping Pace with Change
Continue by clicking on the following link: