2:00 - 3:00 PM Eastern
While many health plans sponsored by national organizations have recently undergone significant consolidation, restructuring and realignment, provider sponsored health plans have been been responsible for much of current health plan and health system growth, innovation and transformation. The question at this juncture is, how are provider sponsored health plans positioned for 2017 and beyond, and what significant trends, issues, opportunities and challenges are they experiencing that will influence and impact healthcare stakeholders going forward?
This session builds on the Health Plan Alliance's perspective of the shared experiences, opportunities and challenges faced today by provider sponsored health plans and their integrated delivery systems.
After attending this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Explore building strategic value for provider sponsored plans: by managing risk and premium dollars while moving to value-based reimbursement, incorporating population health and triple aim, and leveraging the health plan asset
- Examine growth opportunities and challenges in product lines, geographic markets, and back office services: including Medicaid expansion; Medicare Advantage; Duals; Public exchanges; Statewide markets, multi-state expansion; and MSO services for other plans and providers
- Understand the opportunities and implications from changes in ownership including mergers, joint ventures, startups or purchasing/selling a plan
- Consider the need for alignment and key intersection points between payers and providers, to work together with governance; culture; customer experience; contracting strategy; risk adjustment; quality metrics; clinical integration; informatics and analytics; and technology assessment and IT infrastructure
- Ascertain the scope of applicable government oversight, involving regulations and agencies including: ACA, CMS, MACRA, NAIC, ORSA, CGAD and state regulatory agencies
- Engage in interactive learning through online question submission, attendee feedback and opportunity for follow up questions, and networking with attendees, faculty and other professionals through dedicated LinkedIn group.
To purchase recording and materials: http://www.healthwebsummit.com/pastevents.htm
Continue by clicking on the following link: